Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Featured Handmade Artist Winner

Congratulations to Lori Whitcraft of Whitty Creations! She is the well deserved winner of the Featured Handmade Artisan Contest. Not only will Lori be a featured artist at I Am What I Am, she will also be joining us as a full time artist! We are so excited to have her and her lovely creations as a part of I Am What I Am on Main Street! Lori took the time to answer a few of our questions and we have to say we love her as much as we love her creations. What a sweetie!



Tell us about yourself...  
I'm 25, I stay at home with my 2 girls who are 4 and 1, and i'm married to my best friend.  I love sewing!  I started out making stuff for my older daughter when she was a baby, then friends and family were wanting me to make them items for them to buy and everything has just kind of taken off from there.
 
When you're not creating, how do you like to spend your time?
I love having friends and family over for BBQ's, Rockband 3 marathons, and listening to music.
 
Where does your inspiration come from?
My mom. She is such a strong amazing woman.  She has always supported me and let me know anything is possible.
 
What is your biggest seller?
My interchangeable ruffle headbands, even people who usually don't wear headbands LOVE them!
 
How do you feel about joining I Am What I Am? 
I am so excited to get this opportunity, I love buying handmade and it's great to see all these great artists in one spot!


Lori's Whitty Creations

Ruffle Clutch Purse

Interchangeable Ruffle Headband

Camera Strap Slip Covers

Throw Pillow


Throw Pillow

Check out Whitty Creations online!



Thanks for stopping by :) ~Jessi

No comments:

Post a Comment