Monday, August 8, 2011

We LOVE Local Artists!!

In fact, we only carry local artisans items in our store! Did you know that our artists also work in our store? It's nice to know when you purchase something that you can speak to and get to know the person that created it. Each of our artists pays special attention to detail and puts a lot of love into their work for you, our customers and friends. We'll be introducing you to our artists and crafters over the next few weeks. Please take a few moments and enjoy a little Q&A with our artisans to learn more about them and what goes into the fabulous works they create!

Debbie Reed of Pink Seven Designs


What do you create?
I create handmade accessories and gifts for babies, children and adults.


What is your bestseller?
Hmmm...right now it's wine glasses!  


What goes into making it?
I hand paint the glasses with a monogram letter or a cute saying! Then paint polka dots, zebra print, etc to give it some pizazz!! Then I bake the glasses to set the paint in! Then add ribbon/tulle and crystals to make them extra cute!



Do you take custom orders? 
Most definitely!! Email me at pinksevendesigns@yahoo.com!


Who are you outside of the business?
I am a personal trainer/fitness instructor!! I teach cardio kickboxing 5 days a week! Been married for over 3 years to one awesome guy and lovin it!! :)


What do you enjoy most about selling your handmade goods? 
I love the fact that I LOVE my job!! I get to work from home and do what I enjoy most - crafting!!



 Why do you buy handmade?
You know when you purchase the item, somebody took time, effort and heart into making it for you!! Totally worth it!!




You can see more of Debbie's work through Facebook, Etsy and in our store:

No comments:

Post a Comment